Join Wealthsimple

Use this link, and get TWO free stocks to trade! https://my.wealthsimple.com/app/public/trade-referral-signup?code=I30GVG

Friday 11 March 2022

Oil Companies set for Record Profits

Usually I don't support buying oil stocks (due to environmental reasons), but during the past month I have been quietly buying up oil stocks in companies I foresee making huge profits because of the ongoing events happening in Ukraine and Russia.

I have also bought up additional stocks in gold mining operations for similar reasons.

Combined with the oil stocks venture is a rather simple strategy:

I buy the oil stocks when they're still relatively low, and I set a 90 day Limit Sell to sell the oil stocks when they're worth double (or roughly double) what I paid for them.

So for example I bought AAZ (Azincourt Energy Corp) for $0.0651 each and I plan to sell them when they're $0.13 each. Currently they've gone up to $0.08.

Another one I purchased was BTE when it was a mere $4.99 per share, and when it reaches $10 per share I will sell it automatically using the 90 day Limit Sell. Currently it is now at $6.10 per share.

And others. I basically purchased a bucket list of Canadian oil companies that I predict will double in value.

If my various oil stocks don't manage to double in value during the first 90 days of the war in Ukraine then I will reassess at that time.

If Putin is assassinated before the 90 day period is up, I will reassess and probably sell at that time, taking my profits before the world returns to some semblance of normalcy. I expect Putin's assassination to have a stabilizing effect on global oil prices, and add buoyancy to stock markets in general.

I expect people will be dancing in the streets the day Putin is assassinated and for investors to have a wild day as many stocks soar in value.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED. SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED. ANYTHING CONTAINING A LINK WILL BE CONSIDERED TO BE SPAM.