Join Wealthsimple

Use this link, and get TWO free stocks to trade! https://my.wealthsimple.com/app/public/trade-referral-signup?code=I30GVG

Wednesday 1 September 2021

Gold, Silver, Copper and Nickel Stocks Worth Researching

AYA is a gold and silver mining company in Canada.

CMMC deals mostly with copper, as the name "Copper Mountain Mining Corporation" implies.

CNC (Canadian Nickel Company Inc) deals with nickel, obviously.

Now what I want you to look at is the nice upward curves these stocks have. AYA and CMMC have sharper curves, but I fully expect these stocks to go up in value as demand for gold, silver and copper continue to rise thanks to the electronics industry.

The price of nickel meanwhile has been steadily rising since 2016 and is expected to continue to become a hot commodity into the 2030s.

CNC is one of the biggest nickel producers in the world, and if you want to research more about their company I recommend visiting their website:

canadanickel.com/investor/news-releases/

The point I am trying to make is that these are Canadian companies which are performing very well, and I believe they will continue to perform well during the next 20-30 years as demand for their precious metals continues to grow.

And demand means more profits, which means their stocks keep going up. Right now their stocks are quite affordable too. $3 to $10 per share is very reasonable.

I bought AYA back in July when it was less than $9 per share, and now it is close to $10.

CMMC and CNC haven't moved much since I purchased them, but I am confident they will go up gradually over the long term. I look forward to checking in on these stocks in July 2022 and seeing how well they've been doing since the time I purchased them. Or 5 years from now. Or 10 years.

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED. SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED. ANYTHING CONTAINING A LINK WILL BE CONSIDERED TO BE SPAM.